The MPS management deploys the necessary resources to reach its environmental objectives and, in particular, is committed to :
- Making rational, conscientious use of its industrial inputs, giving preference to renewable resources and minimizing waste at all levels, within the company.
- Including environmental criteria in its purchasing policies and choice of subcontractors and applying these criteria when purchasing equipment or introducing new production processes.
- Analyzing its energy consumption by sector of activity, in order to determine the most significant savings directions and limiting emissions of volatile organic waste into the atmosphere, taking every possible action to prevent risk of environmental pollution.
- Setting a statutory watch procedure enabling the company to keep up with applicable regulation, and to maintain close contact with the cantonal environment authorities.
- Verifying regularly the company’s environmental performance, setting new objectives based on results during management reviews, and making the personnel aware of the crucial importance of environmental issues.